The ISB 2017 Congress Committee invites you to participate in ISB 2017 to be held in Brisbane from 23 – 27 July 2017.
The call for abstracts and registration for the Congress are now open!
The Program Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation within the program of ISB 2017. Submissions are sought for oral and poster presentations and the program committee encourages submissions related to the following themes:
- Clinical biomechanics
- Tissue and Cellular biomechanics
- Organ Biomechanics
- Musculoskeletal biomechanics
- Gait and posture
- Biomedical engineering
- Robotics and prosthetics
- Injury and rehabilitation biomechanics
- Computational / Simulation
- Sports biomechanics and technology
- Comparative biomechanics
- Biomechanics of Women
- Experimental technologies/Instrumentation
- Occupational biomechanics – ergonomics
Abstract submissions must be received by 13 January 2017, 11.59pm EST. Authors will be notified of acceptance at the end of February 2017.
Registration for ISB 2017 is also now open. Delegates may register for the Congress by completing the online registration form. Registration must be completed by 17 March 2017 to qualify for the early bird rates.
On behalf of the ISB 2017 Program Committee