Prof. Carlo J. De Luca and the Motor Control Group are pleased to announce the 2nd ISB Symposium on Motor Control in Biomechanics in Glasgow (UK) on July 12th 2015, on the opening day of the XXV Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics (ISB).
The Symposium will open with a Keynote Lecture by Prof. Paavo Komi from the University of Jyväskylä (Finland) and will feature internationally renowned speakers presenting their work at the intersection of Motor Control and Biomechanics (see the flyer for details).
When: July 12th 2015, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Paavo Komi (University of Jyväskylä, Finland)
- Prof. Benno Nigg; Prof. Vinzenz Von Tscharner (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Prof. Joseph McIntyre (Tecnalia Research and Innovation – Health Division, Spain)
- Prof. Aurelio Cappozzo (University of Rome “Foro Italico”, Italy)
- Prof. Carlo J. De Luca (Boston University, USA)
- Dr. Madeleine Lowery (University College Dublin, Ireland)
- Prof. Patrick van der Smagt (Technische Universität München, Germany)
- Prof. Marco Knaflitz (Politecnico di Torino, Italy)
- Prof. Katherine Steele (University of Washington, USA)
Dr. Maria Cristina Bisi (Università di Bologna, Italy)
Who Should Attend: Researchers and students with an interest in Biomechanics and Motor Control should attend. Participants will have the opportunity to discover the latest developments in these fields and discuss with experienced investigators.
Registration and Fee: Attendance is free and lunch will be provided. If you would like to attend, please register here.
We look forward to seeing you at the next ISB Congress in Glasgow!
Carlo J. De Luca, Professor, Boston University (USA)
Philip Rowe, Professor, University of Strathclyde (UK)
Paola Contessa, Research Scientist, Delsys Inc. (USA)